Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kitten Love

 Kitten Love

You're probably wondering what this has to do with kittens. Well, it's inspired by this photo:


Yeah. I just took some of the colours in this picture and put them on my nails. I am SO creative, I know.

It's my favourite picture of all time. Look how sweet and adoring he is! I just woke up one day and he was lying up there like that. And since my phone was already in my hand after I switched off the alarm, I clicked the camera on and snapped a picture.

This still happens a lot. My cat loves to sleep near my head in the morning. Sometimes on my head. Many times, he sits on my chest and rests his face on mine. That was so sweet when he was young, it still is, but now he's so heavy. He's almost 5 kilograms heavy. He's a big boy now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment