Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cupcakes



Yes, I've finally painted cupcakes on my nails. I've wanted to for a long time, but only figured out how to do it recently. I'm in it for the colours, you see, not pictures. I'm not an artist, just a noob that likes colours.

Once I found one picture of cupcakes on nails on a blog, I kept finding them everywhere. On nail blogs, YouTube, and Flickr. Apparently, it's a popular design. 

But this was not only inspired by those. It's inspired by my friend Rev, who is the best baker I know. We sort of started baking together a few years ago, and she has progressed from a noob who bakes with friends to an expert baker, decorating and selling cakes and entering contests, while I'm still baking all kinds of chocolate chip cookies. Her cupcakes are almost literally orgasmic. You know, I think she should start a baking blog. *Overt hint*

I didn't manage to take good pictures. These pictures are crap. But it's okay, because I was going to paint cupcakes in different colours another time, anyway. I want some chocolate cupcakes. Yummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment