Sunday, March 13, 2011

Camouflage

Camouflage

My friend Danny is in National Service. It is such a waste of time. It's not as if the SAF will be able to defend anyone against anything if we're in war. It is probably the smallest army in the world. If we're in war, we will lose in about two minutes. All National Service does is make Singaporean men think that guns and fighting is all macho and cool, because they'll never be in war to be disillusioned.

I know my  nails don't look much like camouflage up close, but stand a little back from your computer and you won't even know they're there. Because they're camouflaged.

Okay, enough with the unfunny jokes. You get the point. I did my best with the colours I have. It looks nice from far away. War sucks. National service is pointless. The army is only good for its pretty camouflage pattern.

2 comments: