Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stamping


When I started this blog, I vowed that it wouldn't be like the boring nail blogs that feature just nail polish slapped on nails, without any "nail art" involved. But just look at this blue. Look how delicious and creamy it is. It is perfect. I couldn't help snapping a shot of it before doing some art.

I bought some nail polish stamping plates on eBay recently. The most popular brand of nail art plates is Konad. It's also purportedly the best quality. I decided to try it. Shipping from South Korea to Singapore takes a surprisingly short time. Anyway, check it out:


I stamped purple concentric circles over the blue. Very sloppily. I haven't gotten the hang of stamping yet. You may not notice, but there are smudges and overlaps.

I also haven't gotten the hang of photographing my nails. I'm a very bad photographer. When I get good shots, it's purely by luck.

But practice makes perfect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment