Saturday, April 2, 2011

Paddle Pop








Very picture-heavy, but I know you love it. Paddle Pop! Colourful, swirly butterscotch-flavoured ice cream. I never loved the flavour, but I used to eat it all the time because of the colours. The best part of eating it is looking at the colours. Lick, look, lick, look. That's the way to do it.

It got messy while I was trying to interpret the look of the ice cream on my nails. I put big, fat drops of nail polish on my nails and swirled them using a toothpick. Of course, the polish overflowed and stuck onto my skin. And the polish on my nails was uneven and bumpy. But I use a top coat called Seche Vite, which makes everything even. And when they're smooth and even, my nails look just like Paddle Pop. I'm always hungry now.

I've changed my hair colour, too. It isn't faded reddish-brown anymore. It's a deep, dark, purple-based blue, which online reviews say will fade to a primary blue. I love it. I'll post a picture if I ever manage to capture a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment